View Anyone's Facebook Info



Ok, I keep getting requests for how to access someone's Facebook account. Some people have simply forgotten their passwords, while other people have gotten their accounts stolen from them, and want to steal them back. Still others are wanting to check up on a girlfriend/boyfriend, or an ex -- that's not behavior I condone. You should NEVER invade someone's privacy like that.


I discovered a little known secret to getting access to a Facebook page -- any Facebook page. You don't have to be an awesome computer technician eitehr -- it's actually quite simple.

There is a program for kids called Zwinky. It's a toolbar for internet explorer where you make a cartoon "avatar" of yourself. It gives you smileys and e-cards and other stuff that kids like. Why am I telling you about this...?

This program interfaces with Facebook, giving you access to certain FB features via your Zwinky profile. This creates a loophole where someone's FB page can be accessed without knowing the password.

Why hack your own Facebook account? Well, it happens time and time again: Somebody breaks into a Facebook account (either by obtaining your password or otherwise hacking the account), changes the password, and locks you out of your own account. All you can do is sit by, and maybe try to contact FB and wait while your online social life is ruined.

Well, there is a free way to get your account back. However, before I tell you, I want to be reiterate: You should NOT use this to check up on girlfriends, boyfriends, etc., or to break into anyone else's account but your own. It's wrong to break into an account that's not yours.

Now, what is the solution if someone has stolen your account and you need it back? It's really not that tough -- I know a simple loophole that will give you access to anyone's FB.

Here it is: How to get into any Facebook account

Step 1. Download the Zwinky toolbar here (it's a toolbar for making smileys and stuff -- no spyware, and you can uninstall it afterwards):

Why are you downloading this toolbar? It interfaces with FB, allowing you to access your Facebook account via some of the toolbar's features. What most people don't know is that there's a loophole that will get you special access to an FB account.

Important: Use the link provided to make sure you’re getting the version that includes the hack.

Step 2. Just do a trick involving three very simple steps. I can't say what it is here, for fear of the loophole closing. Zwinky has a message feature, so once you download the toolbar, use your Zwinky name to contact me (my Zwinky is "Satchel17"). I check it daily. Once you have the toolbar and contact me, I'll give you the simple 3-step procedure to access a FB account. Again, it's quite easy.

I'm providing this info for people who are locked out of a Facebook account that they need to get into. Please only contact me if you really need access to an FB account.